About this item
- Rare and Pure Cinnamon (Usually, it is not available in the market)
- Homestead Spices From Idukki District Kerala
- Collected From Farmers Who Practice Organic Way Of Cultivation Processed And Packed Traditionally.
- Free From Pesticides And Other Chemical Impurity.
- Package Contents: 1 Packet Of Cinnamon – 200 Gm
Cinnamon is one of the ancient spices which has been mentioned in most history books, including the old testament. The Kerala variety of cinnamon is next only to the original Sri Lankan variety. The spice is obtained from the inner bark of the Cinnamon tree, which is native to south-east Asia.
Cinnamon, with its delicate aroma and spicy flavour, is an essential ingredient in the ‘curry masalas’ of India. Around the world, it is a more popular ingredient in pastries and puddings. Products made of cinnamon include quills, quillings, featherings, chips, cinnamon bark oil and cinnamon leaf oil.
Our cinnamon is cultivated in the Idukki district of Kerala.
Cinnamon is used as a flavouring agent in making confectionaries. It is also used in the making of liquor, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. While cinnamon bark oil is known for its anti-fungal properties, cinnamon leaf oil is used in the manufacturing of perfumes and cosmetics.
Specification: Organic Kerala Pure Cinnamon | Dalchini 200g
|23 × 16 × 5.5 cm