About this product:
- Heavy cast iron Kadai
- Weight 3.6 Kg
- Dimension – Diameter 33 cm(include handle) 28.5 without handle
- Ease of Use – The Authentic Kerala Cast Iron Kadai is easy to clean and saves your time while cooking. Works on gas stove – can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire. It can withstand high temperatures for a long time.
- Healthy – Unlike Non-stick and other pots Cast Iron is very healthy. All Indian food is flavor-rich and cooked in high heat, making cast iron the best fit for us. It also enriches iron content in our food. TASTY – Cast Iron gives the traditional rustic taste to your food. It requires very little oil to cook. You deserve tasty and healthy food every day.
- Use & Care – This cast iron Kadai is unseasoned. However, it needs cleaning and seasoning for few times before cooking. Once you received your Kadai, clean it completely using mild dish-washing liquid and water. After cleaning, wipe it using a soft cloth and let it dry. Then, you can do the simple seasoning techniques.
- Cleaning – Once it is done, use a soft cloth to wipe away the excess oil and store the Kadai in a dry place. Repeat the process 3- 4 times before starting to cook to get your desired result. On further usage, it becomes non-sticky and your food will taste the best.
Specification: Cast Iron Kadai Medium Size 3.6kg (unseasoned)
|23 × 16 × 5.5 cm